Friday, May 24, 2013

Review: Driven


Driven
Driven by K. Bromberg

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I bet he fucks like he drives—a little reckless, pushing all the limits, and in it until the very last lap.

Oh yeah! That is exactly what it’s like! DRIVEN was a fast paced ride with lots of bumps and turns that had me guessing until the very last second. If you are looking for a happily ever after, you are not going to get it in this book, you are just going to have to buckle up and wait until the second installment for that!

But here’s what you are going to get: a strong and independent heroine with a tortured past, a sexy and somewhat mysterious hero and a great story all the way up to the cliff-hanging end. Relax! The cliffhanger is manageable and you are not going to be freaking out, but trust me when I say that you will definitely be waiting with bated breath for more of what author, K. Bromberg has to dish out.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone

Rylee Thomas is that good girl who never really lets go to enjoy the moment. Sure, she is happy with her life, but she has sworn off men… it’s complicated. Structure and order make her happy. Rylee has great friends, loves her job, but her life is sorely lacking in the love department. She’s okay with that. Well, she WAS okay with that until the playboy racecar driver, Colton Donavan zoomed right into her life and snatched every last bit of her control. Is she ready for the complications that come with dating a man like that?

The bad boy with a touch of vulnerability who leaves you breathless and steals your heart.

Colton Donavan has issues of his own, but the attraction he feels for Rylee is undeniable, but she is so different from any of the women he usually sets his sites on. Colton and Rylee are opposite in so many ways; ways that compliment each other and make them a perfect fit. Colton must battle his own demons before he can wrap his mind around the strong emotional connection he feels with Rylee.

Although I was disappointed that Colton and Rylee didn’t get the happily-ever-after I was hoping for, it made the story more realistic. So, after I threw my kindle across the room and slapped my husband for being a man because Colton wasn’t around for me to slap ☹, I took a step back and realized I quite enjoyed the way it ended. I enjoyed that it was a little messy, because life is not always neat and wrapped up in a perfect little package.

So, if you have a soft spot for bad boys and love a strong heroine who gives as good as she gets, then DRIVEN is just the read you have been looking for!


✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group



View all my reviews


BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment