Saturday, April 27, 2013

Review: Forbidden



Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I am going to have to mull over this review so I don't give too much away, but this one has me so torn...ugh! I can't stand it! But I loved the book.

The characters were fantastic - some were fantastically horrible, but fantastic nonetheless. The characters really came to life. The topic is definitely taboo about a brother and sister who engage in an incestuous relationship - which sounds yuck, but when you see them in their life, it strangely doesn't seem yuck at all. It's a tear jerker, so don't read it when you have to be in a bunch of photos because you will have ugly, puffy, red face and you will not be pretty :-) (or handsome).

This is technically a young adult book, but it was a very heavy and grown up young adult book.


______________________________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment