Saturday, April 27, 2013

Review: Be With Me




Be With Me by Maya Banks

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I read this book early on in my adventures in erotica, and to be honest, I wasn't sure how this book would land on me, but I have to say--I really liked it!

Picture the lonely rich girl who befriends the town juvenile delinquents--one is sensitive, smart and self motivated with an alpha side she didn't know existed--another is a "meat head" who is all testosterone and rough around the edges--the other is tender and caring and treats her like a fragile glass doll-- but they are all smokin' hot and totally in love with Reggie. Ten years later, as adults, they realize after a night of passion (when they all have sex with her at the same time) that they would rather share her than make her choose or give her up. Will she go for it? It's going to take some convincing, but they are a pretty persuasive trio...

I enjoyed the entire book. There was no part that lulled--the characters were well developed. In the beginning, I was thinking: I can hardly keep up with the demands of one man, much less 3--good lord, she is a goddess. By the time I finished the book, I was kinda jealous of her ;-)

Warning: If you didn't catch on from the review, there is F-M-M-M sexual situations...guess that would be called a menage a quatro??

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group





View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment