Sunday, March 17, 2013

Review: Tease


Tease
Tease by C.D. Reiss

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



If BEG left me begging for more, then TEASE, staying true to the title, was barely successful in whetting my appetite for all I want to know about the handsome and powerful, Jonathon and his oh-so-willing object of affection, Monica.

Jonathon is my favorite kind of hero; sexy, powerful and dominant to the core -remaining so very charming even as he orders his woman to her knees *sigh*.

Monica is really trying hard to stay true to herself and her dreams, but Jonathon’s powers of persuasion are a force to be reckoned with and resisting his charms is going to take more will power than I believe she possesses.

At this point, all I can say is: WHERE THE HELL IS THE 3RD INSTALLMENT C.D.?


✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group


View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment