Sunday, August 19, 2012

Review: Ripped


Ripped
Ripped by Mia Downing

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Best friends since grade school, Gavin and Erik try to make sense of the feeling that have flourished between them over the years. Gavin battles the inner demons that stem from a complicated set of circumstances surrounding the death of his sister and his less than perfect childhood. Erik pulls out all the stops to make Gavin feel safe and loved and wanted.

RIPPED is surprisingly deep and emotional for a quick read. I loved the characters and how they figure out how to love one another; the process was entertaining, sexy and hot! Looking for a good quickie? You should pick this book up!

✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.



View all my reviews



BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

2 comments:

Mia Downing said...

Thanks for the great review, Bookie!!! I'm glad you liked Gavin and Erik's story.

I ♥ Bookie Nookie said...

It was a winner! Loved it!

Post a Comment