Friday, August 17, 2012

Review: Lust for Love


Lust for Love
Lust for Love by P.S. Love

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Loads of lusting going on in the Marshal household, Lordy! Between Candace, the widowed, 35 year-old mother of 2 teenagers and the teenagers and their friends, I could barely keep up with who was crushing on whom.

LUST FOR LOVE allows the reader into the minds of all 4 main characters - which is nice in this case because you really want to know what the hell is going on in their heads! I really enjoyed the relationship between Candace, the mother and Justin, the son's friend - thought I was a little worried about where it all may be going. I was very surprised by the ending and please with the way everything turned out. The ending escalated the story from erotica-land to something much more believable. Kudos for taking that path :-)

If you are in the mood for a hot quickie that touches lightly on the taboo, then you are in for a treat with LUST FOR LOVE! Check it out!


✳✳ Copy provide by the author/publisher for an honest review.



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

2 comments:

Romance, She Wrote said...

I read this book and enjoyed it also. Liked the cougar theme (the 35 year-old with the 18 year-old). It definitely walked the line in the TABOO arena.

A good steamy read :)

I ♥ Bookie Nookie said...

Yes, I like the cougar theme too! I you like that, you should look at the books I have labeled with a cougar theme :-) On the right side, you will see my shelves - look for "character-cougar".

http://bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com/search/label/character-cougar

Post a Comment