Sunday, June 24, 2012

Review: Submissive Fairy Tales


Submissive Fairy Tales
Submissive Fairy Tales by Kitty Thomas

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



So, I have read these individually... well, 2 of the 3...


The King's Pleasure ☆☆☆☆☆

Wow! Another spectacular showing from Kitty Thomas - she truly is a master at weaving a wicked story that leaves you pondering the lives of her characters long after you have read the final page.

THE KINGS PLEASURE is a fantastically sexy and erotic tale of a young and beautiful gypsy thief named Abigail who is caught stealing - as punishment, she is forced to serve her time as the new King's slave. The young king is determined to rule his kingdom differently than the previous king, his father, in what could possibly be likened to a reign of terror.

King Niall hatches a plan that is sure to change the future of his country while making an example of the beautiful young thief. As the story is told, her position as the King's slave doesn't appear to be much of a hardship - in fact, as his first chosen slave, her position is a very prestigious position for any woman to be in, much less a poor gypsy girl. The first chosen slave is much like the position of Queens in other countries - making her the envy of all the formally trained women who have been groomed to satisfy the king in all his desires. As the first chosen, Abigail has a number of obstacles to face, but to compound matters even more, she is despised because of her gypsy heritage - then, throw in the fact that she must be schooled by the King in the ways of the flesh and her role as a slave and you have a delicious recipe for a racy read.

If you are a fan of Kitty Thomas, you will not be disappointed with this story. Leave it to Ms. Thomas to blur the lines of fantasy and reality in a sensational combination of BDSM elements and a solid story resulting in a great read!



The Auction ☆☆

I didn't think it was possible to find a Kitty Thomas book that I didn't like, but we have a winner...err a loser... Oh! I don't want to say it, but I did not like THE AUCTION at all. I thought Kitty could make me like aliens, but not even she could do it!

I am sorry my dear Kitty, as much as it pains me to say it, this was not one of my favorites.

Awakening - This one doesn't not seem like my cuppa, so I didn't read or review it.



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment