Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Review: Arranged

Arranged by Sara Wolf
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If I can suspend reality enough to fall in love with a vampire, then I can certainly be open-minded enough to accept a modern-day arranged marriage.

Rose’s grandfather dies and in his will leaves his granddaughter, Rose, with $300,000 provided she marry Lee Montenegro for at least three months. If, at the end of the three months, she isn’t in love, then she is free to take her half of the money and move on. Rose’s parents’ business is in bad shape and while she’d never consider something so preposterous under normal circumstances, she’d do almost anything to rescue her family. But Lee isn’t just anyone, he’s a gorgeous player and male slut who she could actually see herself falling for, and therein lies the problem. Can she risk her heart in order to save her family?

ARRANGED is such a fun story I couldn’t put it down. I easily fell in love with Rose and found her humility endearing and believable. I also loved being seduced by the ever-charming Lee. While I sometimes felt like I was missing parts of the story and could have used a little more explanation of what was happening and why, I never felt the story lacked for it. I loved Lee and Rose and can’t wait to find out what happens in the sequel, DISARRANGED. I gave ARRANGED 4.5 stars for its funny, sexy, lovable story and characters.

**Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

**Reviewed by preppea on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews.

View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment