Monday, September 2, 2013

Review: The Perfect Match


The Perfect Match
The Perfect Match by Kristan Higgins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I declare this book a WINNER!

Winner of what, you say? The winner of the “cozy romance” award – I don’t even know if that category exists, but I am creating it if it doesn’t. THE PERFECT MATCH is the kind of book that makes you feel good… cozy and happy and you can feel the romance in the air – and THAT is what a cozy romance is ☺

THE PERFECT MATCH is sweet, romantic, well written and has a boatload of characters I just can’t wait to learn more about! This is a sweet, cozy romance that you wouldn’t mind your mother or your teenager stumbling across – heck, you would probably even encourage them to read it! The romantic scenes are fade to black, so there’s no worries of having to explain any freaky sex moves or toys – you know, I love those dirty erotic reads too, but sometimes it’s nice to get back to basics with a PG rated romance.

This is the second book I have read by author, Kristan Higgins and I have really enjoyed both, so I can’t wait to check out some of her other titles. THE PERFECT MATCH is the second in the BLUE HERON series, but I jumped straight into this one and didn’t feel like I was missing anything, but you can bet I will be back tracking to see who fell in love in book one. If you want to read a book that just makes you feel good and happy all over, then THE PERFECT MATCH may just be… well, the perfect match for you ;-)

(Scheduled for release on or around Oct 29, 2013, it's available for pre-order now!)

✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group


View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment