- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Saturday, August 31, 2013
Review: Soul Stripper
Soul Stripper by Katana Collins
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
SOUL STRIPPER didn’t work for me. I wanted it to, but it didn’t hold my attention. Honestly, I thought it was a poor imitation of Richelle Mead’s Succubus series. I didn’t connect with Monica, the lead character – I can’t quite put my finger on it, but there was just something about her that was a little off. For a succubus, I was expecting the sex scenes to be off the charts, but they were mediocre at best.
So, there’s no need to belabor the point. It wasn’t for me, but there were plenty of people who liked it, so if it strikes your fancy, then check it out. You might love it.
✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.
✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 8:29 AM