Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Review: Last Chance Summer

Last Chance Summer by Hope Ramsay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars




So sweet it'll make your teeth rot!

This one was super cute! Short and sweet! You have got to start reading this when you are looking for a quick STORY... if you go into it expecting a novel, then you are not going to be a happy camper. The author did a great job at giving us a concise story with a fair amount of detail while drumming up a mini plot set in the present.

I would like to see a longer BOOK by this author. I would definitely read it!


✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group




BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment