- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Review: Yours to Keep
Yours to Keep by Shannon Stacey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
❝A month of living with a total stranger, pretending you’re so madly in love with her you’re going to marry her? For real?❞
Yes! for real! As it turns out, that's the best decision Sean and Emma have ever made!
Author Shannon Stacey really has a way with word; combining humor and sexy romance that soothes the romantic reader's soul. I loved this installment of the Kowalski family's trials and tribulations. In keeping with the theme of the series, this crazy family will have you rolling in laughter with their antics and warm and fuzzy with delight when the love bug finally sinks its teeth in for a big bite!
This is a great series and feel good romance that makes you remember what it was like to fall in love and treasure the love you have! Hands down a winning series. The books can be read as stand alones, but don't short yourself, start from the beginning so you can really get to know the characters; I promise you will love them!
✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher via NetGalley for an honest review.
✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 9:56 AM