- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Review: Wild Child
Wild Child by Shelley Munro
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
WILD CHILD is like the smut version of a delicious little afternoon treat right before dinner... You question if you should indulge, but once you begin, you just can't help yourself!
When Matt's step-sister, Zoe shows up unannounced and is shockingly discovered sleeping naked in his bed, he is determined to fight the lust that has been building between them since she has been legal. Although his intentions are admirable, he is but a mere man and his defenses are weak against Zoe's powers of persuasion, but let's be honest here... He wasn't putting up much of a fight.
I love pseudo-incest stories! WILD CHILD is dirty-hot, smut at its best! Go into this quickie knowing that you're going to get lots of steam with just enough of a plot to keep you interested and you'll be happily home bound for a few hours!
✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher via NetGalley for an honest review.
✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 5:24 PM