- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Friday, February 8, 2013
Review: Pole Dance
Pole Dance by J.A. Hornbuckle
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
POLE DANCE successfully captured my attention in the first few chapters, but as the book progressed, the characters failed to meet my expectations. I found that I got a bit bored with the story and just wanted to get to the end to know what was going to happen.
It was a little redundant and tended to drag. Good idea, poor execution. With some editing and character development and growth, this could be a fantastic story.
**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 7:24 AM