Friday, January 4, 2013

Review: Lucky Bitch


Lucky Bitch
Lucky Bitch by Deidre Blue

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



LUCKY BITCH is a quickie naughty read about bratty-bitch that gets schooled by a handsome-hottie who is no stranger to spoiled brats and has no tolerance for them.

I liked the premise of the story, but it was just too short! I wanted more!! There are lots of places this story could go and just when I started getting to know the characters, it was over. I would really urge the author to continue on with the characters and story line in a longer novella – is that in the cards Ms. Deidre Blue?

If you are looking for a hot scene with some sexy characters, then this 22-page story might do the trick for you!



✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

______________________________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment