Saturday, January 26, 2013

Review: Above the Dungeon


Above the Dungeon
Above the Dungeon by SM Johnson

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I loved the complicated dynamics between the characters in ABOVE THE DUNGEON - they have a very unique and non-traditional sexual relationship. For the most part, I liked all the characters, but Jeff's character was really working my nerves with his self-absorbed attitude and selfish persona.

I am looking forward to checking out the second installment - I am under the impression that it is very different from this first book.

✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

______________________________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group




View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment