- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Monday, November 19, 2012
Review: Black Dorn
Black Dorn by Daryl Devore
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
BLACK DORN was not really what I expected, but I DID enjoy reading it! I think the cover image was mentally misleading to me because it is so similar to the cover of Kitty Thomas' book, [b:Tender Mercies|11258571|Tender Mercies |Kitty Thomas|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1304269427s/11258571.jpg|16185300]...
In this fictitious kingdom of Black Dorn, wives are for bearing children and Dunes and Dunas are for fucking. As Dune Branwyn is introduced to the strange ways of the land, she begins to enjoy the pleasures and punishments inflicted on her body.
The story unfolds at a rapid fire pace, leaving me wanting to know more. I was slightly confused by ending, as it is not at all what I expected, but I was pleased nonetheless. If light bondage and domination is your thing, then you should check out this book!
**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 8:38 PM