Monday, November 19, 2012

Review: Black Dorn


Black Dorn
Black Dorn by Daryl Devore

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



BLACK DORN was not really what I expected, but I DID enjoy reading it! I think the cover image was mentally misleading to me because it is so similar to the cover of Kitty Thomas' book, [b:Tender Mercies|11258571|Tender Mercies |Kitty Thomas|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1304269427s/11258571.jpg|16185300]...

In this fictitious kingdom of Black Dorn, wives are for bearing children and Dunes and Dunas are for fucking. As Dune Branwyn is introduced to the strange ways of the land, she begins to enjoy the pleasures and punishments inflicted on her body.

The story unfolds at a rapid fire pace, leaving me wanting to know more. I was slightly confused by ending, as it is not at all what I expected, but I was pleased nonetheless. If light bondage and domination is your thing, then you should check out this book!


**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

______________________________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group



View all my reviews


BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment