- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Monday, September 3, 2012
Review: Love and Lattes
Love and Lattes by Heather Thurmeier
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
LOVE AND LATTES was a story I really loved, from the club thumping beginning to the very romantic ending!
After a fun filled night of dancing and passion, Julia is completely oblivious to the identity of the sexy stranger she spent this incredible night with...that is until she literally runs into him at her new job. What happens when her "party world" collides with her professional world? How could this man ever believe that this truly is the only one-night-stand she has ever had?
Chase longs to find a woman who is in love with him and not his money or family name. Is it possible that Julia could be this woman, maybe the only woman in a city of thousands who actually like him for who he is and not his status in society? Although Chase's body longs to experience the intense pleasure he share while in Julia's bed, his mind knows that anonymity is almost impossible - she is likely just playing him as so many other women have attempted in the past.
**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews and The Romance Reviews.
✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 8:44 PM