- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Friday, August 17, 2012
Review: Lust for Love
Lust for Love by P.S. Love
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Loads of lusting going on in the Marshal household, Lordy! Between Candace, the widowed, 35 year-old mother of 2 teenagers and the teenagers and their friends, I could barely keep up with who was crushing on whom.
LUST FOR LOVE allows the reader into the minds of all 4 main characters - which is nice in this case because you really want to know what the hell is going on in their heads! I really enjoyed the relationship between Candace, the mother and Justin, the son's friend - thought I was a little worried about where it all may be going. I was very surprised by the ending and please with the way everything turned out. The ending escalated the story from erotica-land to something much more believable. Kudos for taking that path :-)
If you are in the mood for a hot quickie that touches lightly on the taboo, then you are in for a treat with LUST FOR LOVE! Check it out!
✳✳ Copy provide by the author/publisher for an honest review.
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 10:25 PM