- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Saturday, August 4, 2012
Review: Judgment 2: Mercy
Judgment 2: Mercy by Denise Hall
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
If you read the first book in this series, be aware that this one is totally different.
JUDGEMENT 2: MERCY tells the story of a woman who willingly injects herself into the life of a submissive captive on the mountain of Judgement. As a willing captive, her life is decidedly very different from that of the other 200-ish women who have been kidnapped, held against their will and in various stages of training on the mountain.
If you loved the first book, this 2nd book in the series may still be of interest to you as the punishments are harsh, the Masters are super dominant and the heroine's life as she once knew it was taken away the second she walked through the doors of the compound.
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 8:46 AM