- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Review: Rick Steves' Venice 2012
Rick Steves' Venice 2012 by Rick Steves
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
originally checked out this book from the library and liked it so much that I ordered it from Amazon. They had the kindle version, but this is definitely a book that I wanted in paperback.
The book contains all the major attractions and "must do" activities in the featured cities. In Venice, it is VITAL for you to do the "pub crawl" he has laid out for you - that was the most fun night we had on our trip :-)
There were also lots of great traveler tips and money saving suggestions. For instance, one thing I never thought about is that lots of restaurants already have a service charge included that covers the tip - typically indicated on the menu, but had I not know to look for that, I would have been over tipping tremendously. Also lots of place to avoid - many of these places were recommended to us by our American friends.
This was an invaluable resource for us in our travels.
View all my reviews
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 1:42 PM