Friday, August 5, 2011

Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill

Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #4)Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Ugh! This one was a bit anti climatic....well, after you read it you are going to as your self what the heck did "Bookie Nookie" expect? Well folks, I expected a little more bookie Nookie if you know what I mean! Shoot, if we aren't going to get any bedroom action, I want to see some more story line action. I am sorry, but this one was a disappointment to me. I will say that I was surprised, but not shocked by the ending. That is what happens when you read reviews and trust that people won't spoil it for you. It wasn't laid out in black and white, but it was said in a manner that had me guessing the ending before I had read the first page...errrr location. Whatever.

This is one of my favorite series, I am hoping that the new turn of "events" will breathe some new life into a stale story...Come on Chloe! I know you can do it!! November is right around the corner, please don't let me down!



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment