Saturday, August 31, 2013

Review: Soul Stripper


Soul Stripper
Soul Stripper by Katana Collins

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



SOUL STRIPPER didn’t work for me. I wanted it to, but it didn’t hold my attention. Honestly, I thought it was a poor imitation of Richelle Mead’s Succubus series. I didn’t connect with Monica, the lead character – I can’t quite put my finger on it, but there was just something about her that was a little off. For a succubus, I was expecting the sex scenes to be off the charts, but they were mediocre at best.

So, there’s no need to belabor the point. It wasn’t for me, but there were plenty of people who liked it, so if it strikes your fancy, then check it out. You might love it.


✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment