Saturday, August 31, 2013

Review: Ruin


Ruin
Ruin by C.J. Scott

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



For a quick read, RUIN packs in a whole lotta drama!

It’s the classic story line of the small town sheriff’s daughter who is also a “good girl” falls for the vagabond bad boy.
I'm not perfect. Not by a long shot. If my parents knew what I got up to at college, they'd be horrified. I've slept with more guys in the last three years than I care to talk about. I've smoked God knows what, I've skipped class, and last month I woke up in the gutter without any underwear. See? I'm not fucking perfect!

Well, just to be fair, I think most parents would keel over if they knew what their kids got up to in college – there are some things a parent just never needs to know and that would be one of them.

I fell in love with Ben right away. He’s a good guy with a bad boy stigma attached to him and I think he’s just perfect for Kate Bell. She’s not a good girl, but everyone thinks she is… kind of ironic, isn’t it? Ben and Kate both have secrets, Ben’s secrets just happen to be pretty earth shattering. One of his big secrets was really no surprise to me, but despite the predictability, I quite enjoyed the journey.

I will definitely be checking out the follow up book in this new series to see where life takes this sexy young couple.


✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group


View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment