Saturday, March 30, 2013

Review: Fallen Too Far


Fallen Too Far
Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Really, I think it would sufficient enough of a review to say: super fantastic! And I am immediately on to the next book – if that is any indication of how much I liked it.

In a nutshell, mysterious and of course handsome forbidden love interest meets the innocent beauty who turns out to be his step-sister… Oh the complications that presents! Then throw in the evil “other” sister, horn-dog hotties who have more money than God, deadbeat dad, secrets, lies and betrayal and you have yourself a damn good read!

I am on to the next book, so snatch this one up and go ahead and get book 2 while you are at it because you will definitely want to dive right into the next one!

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group




View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment