Thursday, March 14, 2013

Review: Destroy Me

Destroy Me (Shatter Me #1.5)Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think I was pretty clear in my review of Shatter Me that I did NOT want to like Warner; I didn't want to, I refused, it was not okay! Adam was too good, too perfect for Juliette, there didn't need to be an alternative. And evil villain Warner? Definitely not him! I am not the kind of girl who switches teams - if I'm team Edward - then I hate Jacob - and in this case I want to HATE Warner! It makes perfect sense to hate him!

But Tahereh Mafi didn't listen, she didn't care - she made me like Warner! AARGH!!! He was so broken and vulnerable in DESTROY ME; so completely in love with Juliette! And unlike most novellas that seem to be fluff and immaterial, this mattered - this affected things, it changes everything! Now I will be torn and confused and rooting for everyone - everyone! Don't skip this novella on your way to Unravel Me - it's a must read!

**Reviewed by preppea on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment