Thursday, February 21, 2013

Review: Beautifully Damaged


Beautifully Damaged
Beautifully Damaged by L.A. Fiore

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



AYE YA YAI! My head is swimming! What on earth did this story turn in to?

BEAUTIFULLY DAMAGED started out strong – strong heroine, strong hero and a strong plot – I was hooked until about 85% and then the debauchery, twists and uncovering of information became a little too excessive for my mind to comprehend.

There is just too much room for me to give something away, so I am just going to leave it at that.


**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

______________________________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group




View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment