Monday, August 27, 2012

Review: Demon in Disguise


Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise by Diane Thorne

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Well, HELLS BELLS! Who gets the freakin’ demon? I know! I know! I just can’t tell you because that would be no fun at all.

The DEMON IN DISGUISE, otherwise known as Dominick is a sexy demon who aspires to be a “slave driver” one day. To get there, he must snatch as many innocent souls as he can when they are freely offered to him. When Jennifer declares her soul is up for grabs if she can just get one night of passionate sex with her boyfriend, Dom teleports his hot little ass right to her bedroom and seals the deal.

I can’t really give many more details without spoiling the story, but just know this is definitely one of those books that will leave you rooting for the good guys and lusting for the bad guys and hoping that they all get their happily ever after.

Diane Thorne! I hope you have a sequel in the works and plan to have it out soon because I am ready to jump into the next installment right now!


✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews
___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group



View all my reviews


BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment