Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Review: Sinful: Epilogue


Sinful: Epilogue
Sinful: Epilogue by Charlotte Featherstone

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Thank Goodness! The epilogue offered the closure I need to make Sinful a 4 star read for me. Featherstone's words are beautiful and truly make even the crudest act seem like art. I was very pleased with the how Jane's life played out. Originally, I was upset that Jane settled on being Matthew's mistress, because, really what security did that give her for her future? Though Matthew offered her promises of living as a true husband and wife--legal or not--with love and passion, who is to say when that bastard Earl of Wallingford would rear his ugly head and leave her high and dry? I just felt that Jane deserved to be more than Matthew's mistress. I love the ultimate ending! Really a fantastic wrap to a great book.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment