Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Review: Make Me, Sir


Make Me, Sir
Make Me, Sir by Cherise Sinclair

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Cherise Sinclair has a wonderful way of combining just the right amount of bondage and domination with romantic elements that appeal to the more "vanilla" reader. I think this is a great series for a reader who is curious about BDSM because it is very light on the edgier side of the scene--humiliation for instance.

This fifth book in the series was quite a bit longer than the others. IMO, [b:Make Me, Sir|9739047|Make Me, Sir (Masters of the Shadowlands, #5)|Cherise Sinclair|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1294916834s/9739047.jpg|14628135] was heavier on the romance between the oh-so-delicious Master Marcus and his stubborn trainee, Gabrielle. I loved that we got a glimpse of the progress of the relationships of the previous Shadowlands D/s. As an aside...and i don't to spoil it for anyone, but I LOVED Master Z's version of getting down on his knee to propose--classic!

I am not sure if this series is getting ready to wrap up, but I got that feeling as Sinclair gave us a lot of closure on past couples. If it is, that makes me sad :-(


______________________________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange


View all my reviews



BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment