Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thoughtless (Thoughtless, Book 1) by S.C. Stephens

ThoughtlessThoughtless by S.C. Stephens

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

 **THIS IS (HOPEFULLY) JUST A TEMPORARY REVEW UNTIL I HAVE A LITTLE MORE TIME

Wow! I will try to post a worthy review in a timely manner, but I am a little short on time and I have to dive right in to Book 2 in this series. But, In the mean time...

First off, I want to say: THIS IS NOT A YOUNG ADULT novel. I am not really sure why people have it shelved as one...maybe because these are kids in their early 20's??? The author shelves it as erotica, adult themed - I would definitely have to agree.

I can't say how much I love this book! It's heavy and hot and emotional and sexy and maddening... It is AWESOME!!!

In brief, the story is about a love triangle...where you love and hate all the characters, but mostly love-- actually all the characters in the book are fantastic and realistic. Oh! It's so good! Go and Get it!



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment