Friday, August 5, 2011

Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #3)Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill

Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #3)Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I totally love this series...I should have waited until she finished the series before I started it! I am anxious about the next one.

What I really like about this series is that although the heroine is rough and tumble and can get down and dirty with the boys, she is still a woman with a soft side and has to fight against the humanity that still remains within her. A lot of time the bad ass heroine is so tough and repressed it is hard to relate to her, but not Merit.

The men in this series are oh so yummy! I do have to say that I hope she doesn't fall into Ethans love trap again. What is it they say, " once bitten, twice shy". Or in this case, I guess it is twice bitten. Then again in the next book it could be "third time's a charm", but somehow I doubt it will be that easy.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment