Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Mis-adventures of a Teenage Mark by Mark Alders

The Mis-adventures of a Teenage Mark The Mis-adventures of a Teenage Mark by Mark Alders

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I just had to see what all the chatter was about...'cause there sure was a lot it in one of my book groups and now I see why!

The Mis-adventures of a Teenage Mark was a very insightful peek into the author's teenage years as he explored his sexuality. This story made me feel a variety of emotions. I laughed...A LOT while reading about the interesting situations in which he found himself. I felt sad for him a few times when people he trusted turned against him. I was scared for him on occasion, for instance, when I thought his "secret" rendezvous would be discovered. Ultimately I felt happy for Mark--he seems to have found himself and someone to love (which he greedily kept to himself :-).

I really would like to hear more of this author's trials and tribulations. Very entertaining!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment