Thursday, August 4, 2011

Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1)Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I thought Nalini Singh did a great job with this book--I loved the concept. I loved the characters. I loved that she stepped away from her comfort zone of Psy-Changeling style PNR. This book seems more like urban fantasy romance to me--there is lots of action and lots of sexual tension between vampire hunter, Elena & Archangel, Raphael. If you have read the Psy-Changeling series by Singh, this series is different, but equally, if not more so enjoyable.



I don't want to say too much and if you don't want to spoil this book, refrain from reading the summary about the next book in this series, Archangels' Kiss. I love it when there are 2 head strong characters who have to struggle with each other and their inner self before they can take the plunge to fall in love.



I am going to leave my review at that so I don't spoil it for you!



I would recommend this book to anyone who loves vampires, but is really looking for a new spin on things and of-course for anyone who loves a lot of action and romance. If you have read Singh's psy-changeling series and loved it--read this book. If you hated the psy-changeling series, give this book a shot. I think you might be pleasantly surprised!



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment