Tuesday, June 4, 2013

SPOTLIGHT: Soul Taken by Katlyn Duncan

Soul Taken by Katlyn Duncan
Release date: June 4th
Genre: YA Paranormal
Isbn: 978-1-472-01709-3


After-life just got a lot more complicated
Maggie is a Soul Collector. It’s her job to transport souls from the Living Realm to the After – but during a mission to find a stolen soul, she ends up stuck in a teen mean girl’s body. 
Trapped, Maggie’s soul is catapulted into Ally’s life – and the human world she hasn’t experienced for one hundred years. But, as a descendant of the most powerful beings in the After, Maggie must rescue Ally before the girl’s soul dies… 
To survive, Maggie must uncover devastating secrets – because with one soul taken by a terrifying enemy, Maggie’s could be next!


Debut author for the YA Paranormal trilogy, The Life After. I am represented by Carina UK. I love to read, write, cook, and snuggle with my Wheaten Terrier as much as I can. I’m a huge fan of any book that strikes my fancy and I am always looking for recommendations!

Contact Links
Website: http://katlynduncan.com
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Google+
Carina UK

No comments:

Post a Comment