- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Ripped by Mia Downing
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Best friends since grade school, Gavin and Erik try to make sense of the feeling that have flourished between them over the years. Gavin battles the inner demons that stem from a complicated set of circumstances surrounding the death of his sister and his less than perfect childhood. Erik pulls out all the stops to make Gavin feel safe and loved and wanted.
RIPPED is surprisingly deep and emotional for a quick read. I loved the characters and how they figure out how to love one another; the process was entertaining, sexy and hot! Looking for a good quickie? You should pick this book up!
✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.
View all my reviews
BUY IT NOW! - Amazon
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 3:02 PM