Saturday, December 24, 2011

Delilah's Passion by Sarah Bella

Delilah's PassionDelilah's Passion by Sarah Bella

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Okay, so...I liked this book, but it really lost points at the end with me. I HATE stupid heroines who are smart but *behave* stupidly.

Delilah was a high powered copy editor in NY, but circumstances brought her back to the town she grew up in -the town she fled 10 years earlier. With no high powered jobs (apparently) to be had, she accepts a job as a...wait for it... ice cream scooper. WTF? Okay, I can live with that - although it doesn't make sense, but whatever. But When faced with some dating drama, she totally acts like an idiot...like an irrational fool. I am still giving it 3 stars because I did enjoy the story and really liked the characters, but the way Delilah's character behaved WAS NOT how I would have expected such a smart and educated woman to behave... So, for that alone it lost a whole star because I didn't believe her character would have acted like that.



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment