Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Young and the Topless (Bad Daughters #1)The Young and the Topless by Erica Sloane

The Young and the Topless  (Bad Daughters #1)The Young and the Topless by Erica Sloane

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Recommended for: lovers of cheater cheater pumpkin eaters!

Whew! Naughty, nasty, Neil Baker... The wife goes out of town and his hormones go buck wild! Who doesn't want a little taste of the youth of our past? Well, where we all might have thought about it, Mr. Baker acts on it!

I am still curious though... is Mr. Baker old and dumpy or a hottie? That is something that wasn't really laid out for us that I would have liked to have known what the author intended.

I loved this dirty little read that skirts taboo with a heroine that is "barely legal". You'll like this if you like to get down and dirty with a risqué short read.



View all my reviews



BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment