Saturday, April 27, 2013

Review: Willing Victim




Willing Victim by Cara McKenna

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Oh man! He is a hell of a dirty talker! Wow! Sometimes dirty talk makes me cringe, but not in this book. This story was dark and erotic and super hot...these characters had some major chemistry. Both characters had a somewhat tortured upbringing--which did well in lending a hand to the dark sexual passion they shared.

I will be reading more by this author for sure!

Be sure to check out page 69, shouldn't be difficult to remember :-) My favorite line in the whole book:

"Come all over that big dick I’m fucking you with.” It may not sound like much, but in the context and with Flynn's persona, it is so hot!

**And as a side note, there is a warning about this title containing objectionable material...non-consensual or rape fantasy. I was prepared for it to be hard core, but it wasn't...I am not complaining, but if you are teetering because of the non-con fantasy, it's not very extreme.


✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

View all my reviews



BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment