Saturday, April 13, 2013

Review: Tasting Never


Tasting Never
Tasting Never by C.M. Stunich

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



TASTING NEVER was a lot darker and deeper than I expected. It’s not a rosy romance; it’s not a feel good kind of book. It’s sad, angsty and like most angsty books, a little frustrating at times.

Never Ross and Ty McCabe are one perfectly broken, well-matched couple who are definitely soul mates if I have ever seen soul mates. As individuals and knowing their sordid and promiscuous pasts, I can understand why each thinks no one would every want them, but by some fantastical twist of fate, they have found each other. Wait, don’t get too excited, their story is not all puppies and posies; they have a rough road to tow, but their angsty journey is worth the effort.

I am definitely interested to see how Never and Ty’s story plays out. I have a sneaky suspicion that readers are in for more turmoil and angst and I am anxious to see where they finally end up! Grab this first book of three if you are into “New Adult” romance full of drama and tortured characters.


✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group




View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment