- Contact Us - Review Policy
- Blog Tour Testimonials
- Blog Tours - Blogger Sign Up
- Panty Melting Hotness or Just Really, Really Good!
- Click Here for Free eBooks!!
- Erotic Terms - What's This Mean?
- Blog Tour Schedule: A Ghost of an Affair by Ellen March - Nov 24th - Dec 8th @Ms_ellen_march
- Blog Tour Schedule: Charleston Past Midnight by Christine Edwards - Oct 31st - Nov 14th
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Review: Release Me: A Novel
Release Me: A Novel by J. Kenner
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
Zzzzzzzzz…. Zzzzzzzzz…. Snooze alert!
I’m sorry; I just could not get into this book. At about 50% in, I was still waiting for something exciting to happen and had to force myself to hurry up and finish it. I thought it was lacking in emotional depth, resulting in a failure to really connect as a reader with the characters. Everything seemed so superficial and contrived to me – I didn’t feel as if they were actually communicating AT ALL and that was one of the main reasons the story just didn’t work for me.
RELEASE ME definitely had potential, but ultimately failed to deliver the goods in the end.
✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!
Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group
View all my reviews
Posted by I ♥ Bookie Nookie at 5:49 PM