Sunday, October 14, 2012

Review: The Nymph's Muse


The Nymph's Muse
The Nymph's Muse by Xavier Edwards

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



When fate calls, sometimes you just have to follow your instincts and take the plunge into the unknown.

While locking eyes with a naked beauty perched her apartment window, Chase blindly steps into the path of on coming traffic and nearly gets killed in the process. When the nymph-like woman invites him into her life, the near death experience is almost worth the reward.

THE NYMPH’S MUSE is a hot but short erotic story. It moved a little quick for my liking, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.


✳✳ Copy provided by the author/publisher for an honest review.

✳✳ Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews

___________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment