Sunday, August 5, 2012

Review: Lustbound


Lustbound
Lustbound by Natasha Storm

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



LUSTBOUND was not entirely what I had expected, but it definitely sucked me in as the story progressed.

Christine was destined for a life as the property of a man, until the day she was whisked away to a city she only thought existed in her dreams...a world where the women rule and the men kept as "Pets" are mostly controlled by the power of magic. Christine has a difficult time adjusting to her new life, but she finds solace in a Pet named Valentin who helps ease the discomfort of the transition.

In reading the description, I saw that the men are kept as "pets" and my mind instantly went to BDSM, so, if that is what you are expecting, then you definitely need to refocus because you won't find any of that in this book. What you can expect is a romantic story that contains fairy-tale-like elements and a little magic.

LUSTBOUND is not a story in a perfect package tied up with a pretty-little bow and that is a big part of the appeal. The supporting characters are equally intriguing to me and I am very interested to see how Christine and Valentin's lives will play out.




View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment