Monday, June 18, 2012

Review: That Boy


That Boy by Jillian Dodd

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



THAT BOY really gets to you - I mean the book and well, that boy :-) Which boy? Well, both of them - I can't choose which one I want her to end up with...choices, choices...

***Maybe I should wait to write a review - when I am not feeling quite so giddy about it - the characters were just awesome and the story was told in such a way that you really get to know them like you are part of their lives! As many naughty books as I usually read, this was refreshingly sweet. I found myself half expecting the trio of BFFs to become lovers in a polyamorous relationship - but then I slapped myself back to reality and reminded myself that this is not one of those type of books ;-) Trust me when I say you won't even miss the lack of nookie - yes, it's that good!



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment