Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Review: Seven Nights of Sin


Seven Nights of Sin
Seven Nights of Sin by Lacey Alexander

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



As is typical for Lacey Alexander's books, the protagonist, Brenna is a meek and mild mannered office chick just waiting for some bad boy to come along and drag her into the depths of sexual deviance. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about Alexander's writing style or plot choices--this is why I keep coming back for more. Although the theme is generally the same, each story has a unique plot with hot characters who make me want to be that lucky little shy female starring in the book.

______________________________________________________________________
If you like this type of book, you might enjoy one of these groups. Check us out!

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment