Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Review: Pride (Shifters #3)


Pride
Pride by Rachel Vincent

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is my favorite so far in the series--I might say the same about the next book too...So much happened in this installment--what a page turner. There was tons of action and a whole lot of "shake-up" regarding relationships among Prides nationally within the Territorial Council. I totally hate Calvin Malone--what a bastard, I hope he gets what's coming to him. So many story lines feathering off throughout this series--as in the previous book, they have discovered a new tabby and she has several secrets and mysteries they have to uncover. Not to mention Faythes many troubles with the Council.

Trouble seems to find Faythe wherever she goes--and I do mean everywhere. She's like a magnet for everything dangerous and menacing. I love how her relationship has grown with her father. They seem to share a mutual respect more so now than ever and they both are doing a better job at showing their feelings.

Ahhhhh!!! Marc! I know he loves Faythe, but I wish he would just put his foot down to save himself some anguish. I guess if he wasnt getting in trouble with the Alphas, he would be in trouble with Faythe and I am not sure which is worse. :-) Looking forward to the next one--loving this series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment