Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Review: Alpha (Shifters #6)


Alpha
Alpha by Rachel Vincent

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I am so sad that this series is over. This was really a great end to a wonderful series. Although I wasn't mad about who she ended up with, I wasn't totally thrilled about it either--but I always knew that's how it would be...

There were so many loose ends to tie up that I wasn't sure how they would all get addressed, but they did. I am really keeping my fingers crossed that there might be a spinoff series with Jace as Alpha of his mother's pride--there is sure to be tons of drama with that family. There is also Kaci and Manx that could spawn yet another storyline--I think she left a good door open if she wants to go there again.





View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment