Friday, February 24, 2012

The Last Girl by Kitty Thomas

The Last GirlThe Last Girl by Kitty Thomas

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Again! An enthusiastic round of applause for the masterful seductress, Kitty Thomas. Her words are wicked and delightful, haunting and erotic. The stories she weaves always leave me in a state of confusion as to why I enjoy these dark tales, but ultimately I find that I need not ask why only when will the next one be released.

Christian is the dark and commanding force behind all that happens in Juliette’s life. THE LAST GIRL is such a complex novella - it contains erotic undertones similar to that of her other books... that darkness that scares me a little and excites me a lot... okay, this one scared me a lot, but I still loved it - wouldn't want to LIVE it, but definitely an exciting escape from reality.

If you are planning to read THE LAST GIRL, you should be aware of the following elements: blood and sex, knife play, fisting and captivity to name a few.



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment