Sunday, December 18, 2011

Taming Paradise by Cassandre Dayne

Taming ParadiseTaming Paradise by Cassandre Dayne

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


TAMING PARADISE was a lot more tame than I expected based on the brief description of the book.

Amy coerces her friend, Shannon, into escaping to a hedonistic paradise to wash away the heartache she has suffered at the hands of her cheating fiance, Randolph. The pair throws caution to the wind and embarks on a journey of sexual discovery. Shannon is enticed into participating in the most outrageous sexual experience of her life and is sucked into a world of pleasure she hardly knew existed.

I am certainly willing to overlook some elements that lack believability if the rest of the story rocks my socks. However, while reading TAMING PARADISE, I just couldn't get past the fact that Shannon didn't recognize the son of her fiancé of more than 6 years. I mean really? Even if she had never met him, she HAD to have seen photos, right? It is obvious that this thought has crossed Ms. Dayne's mind as well, based on the number of times the characters mention their surprise at Shannon's lack of recognition of Brandon.

Then, my excitement level soared as Brandon introduced her to the "kinky" world of BDSM. I thought this would surely kick up the heat, but honestly, Cassandre Dayne really missed the opportunity to add some spice to this mediocre dish by glazing over this seductive and sensual lifestyle.



**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews and The Romance Reviews.



The Romance Review



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment