Saturday, November 12, 2011

Biteless in Seattle by Holli Winters

Biteless in SeattleBiteless in Seattle by Holli Winters

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


BITELESS IN SEATTLE is a paranormal romance about two egotistical authors vying for the title of "Author of the Year" at the Writers of Romance conference and doing their darnedest not to fall in love.

The blurb held promises of passion and drama that I just didn't feel. Short stories are tough to get right. I thought the premise of the story was a winner and unique, I just don't think it was long enough to allow the story to unfold without feeling rushed.

I really liked the idea of the top-selling romance writers, Rex the vampire and Paige the feline shifter being forced to play on the same team when Paige is signed on to Rex's publishing company without his knowledge. Of course, the sexual tension and rivalry are present forom the very beginning and it is obvious the only solution is to take a tumble between the sheets! It would have been nice to have seen a bit more shenanigans and flirtation between the two before jumping in the sack.


Good idea, but the execution needs improvement.



**Reviewed on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews and The Romance Reviews.



View all my reviews

BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment